[Zope] Accessing the calling document's REQUEST?

Philipp Robbel philipp.robbel@eml.villa-bosch.de
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:16:05 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0EA8C.3FC8B2D4

Hi everybody,

Does anyone know if it's possible to access the calling document's
REQUEST?

I have a dtml-document that calls another dtml-document (in a pop-up
javascript window).

In this javascript popup I want to refresh the parent window with the
parent's original request.

Can the javascript-openend dtml-document access the parent's (i.e.
calling document's) REQUEST?

If so, to refresh the parent window I could easily do the following code
in the javascript window:

refresh</a>
where the QUERY_STRING would come from the calling document's REQUEST.

Is that possible in Zope?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Philipp

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0EA8C.3FC8B2D4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4417.0">
<TITLE>Accessing the calling document's REQUEST?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi everybody,<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone know if it's possible to access the calling document's =
REQUEST?<BR>
<BR>
I have a dtml-document that calls another dtml-document (in a pop-up =
javascript window).<BR>
<BR>
In this javascript popup I want to refresh the parent window with the =
parent's original request.<BR>
<BR>
Can the javascript-openend dtml-document access the parent's (i.e. =
calling document's) REQUEST?<BR>
<BR>
If so, to refresh the parent window I could easily do the following code =
in the javascript window:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;a href=3D&quot;DisplayStaff&lt;dtml-var =
QUERY_STRING&gt;&quot;&gt;Click here to refresh&lt;/a&gt;<BR>
where the QUERY_STRING would come from the calling document's =
REQUEST.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Is that possible in Zope?<BR>