[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.0 alpha 1 released

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.fep.ru
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:14:24 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> 2. Cannot import ZClasses. I tried FlexFAQ2 and SiteSummary. They imported
> fine, but on next shutdown/restart Zope reported:
>
> ------
> 2001-06-01T10:59:49 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x18\xb0'
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File /usr/local/Zope-2.4.0a1-src/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 544, in setstate
> ImportError: No module named *FY5THYr5Btv6taem3wOsAA==
>
> ------
> 2001-06-01T10:59:50 INFO(0) Zope A broken ZClass dependency was found in the global class registry. This is probably due to a product being uninstalled. The registry has successfully been rebuilt.
>
>    And ZClasses doesn't work.

   More info. I imported some ZClasses and folders with object, instances
of these classes - FlexFAQ2, SiteSummary and my own ZClasses. Some objects
of these classes appeared broken. It seems Zope cannot find their classes.
   I deleted folders with objects (but not ZClasses) and restarted Zope. I
imported those folders back. Things went better - now more objects appeared
ok. But again, not all of them. Some objects were still broken.

>    I copied old Data.fs from 2.3.2 - all works ok. It's just importing that
> breaks things.

   I copied it again (after stopping Zope) - all right, all classes and
objects work.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru