[Zope] ZCVS Folder won't display in root level

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:28:21 -0500

Hi Shawn,

	Hmm.. I've never put a CVS Folder at the root level! Let me try
that and
get back to you. If you run your Zope with '-D' do you see any output?
BTW there is a new 'release' on zope.org, but no time for an
announcement. Only the docs have changed.

thanks,
-steve