[Zope] DTML to search a lines property in a DTML Document?

Daniel G. Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:16:46 -0500

That makes it much easier since you won't need to recurse through the
entire site.

Hang on, a while ago, I made a widget that searchs an entire site for a
user entered property, I'll hack it and post it in a minute or two.

Dan