[Zope] Apache Content w/ Zope

jacob walcik jwalcik@notwithstanding.org
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:55:22 -0500 (CDT)

i just solved this problem for myself earlier this week, i have a series
of rewrite rules that handle php, images, and pdf's that are processed
before the one for zope.  you can use a rule like this:
RewriteRule ^/*.php /path/to/your/php/scripts/$1 [L]

which would make it possible to deliver both zope and non-zope content
from http://my.host.com/ w/o having to use any special sub-directories.