[Zope] python products and properties

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:53:22 +0200

Hi,

is there a way to handle properties
in python products in order to get
similar funtionality in as propertysheets in
python?

I'm developing a product right now and it may
be that I have to add some properties later
(while in production).
Right now I have to manually assign a newly added
property to already existing instances, because
adding the property in the _properties class
attribute breaks the properties management tab of
these instances.
Am I missing something? What do others do?

Oh yeah, and I even have a great proof that I tried
to find an answer in the archieves, check out
this nice page:

http://www.y-tex.com/PYthon.html

It totally sold me on python products, I really didn't
know that they are *that* potent.

cheers,
oliver