[Zope] Sharing Database connections and/or methods between Zopes?

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:41:29 -0700

Sorry, I didn't see the beginning of this thread, but it sounds like a
problem I used to have. It seems that the user Zope runs as has to have some
kind of permissions on the machine that has the database. I don't remember
exactly which permissions; you can experiment with that. But I do remember
that the usual system service permissions aren't enough.

-- Loren