Re(2): [Zope] The old dmtl namespace question

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:22:15 -0800

You know, I just caught that, and was already starting to write about the
context of which he was calling method2 wouldn't work. I had just wrote the
code with a dtml-with, but decided to check the list - and here was your
message!

I'm sure he's grateful for your quicker response though, because that
frustrated me the first time I learned that lesson too.

Tommy