[Zope] using a ZMySQL database connection object in an external method

Luby Liao liao@sandiego.edu
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

Frederic, thank you so much for the enlightenment.  I use external
methods becuase I want to use other modules such as HTMLgen.  My
intent of connecting to databases directly from external methods is to
generate sql dynamically.  I suspect that ZSQL framework might cause a
proliferation of ZSQL methods.  cheers, Luby