[Zope] I have tried everything!!! Isn't it possible to host s everal domains in 1 Zope and have apache running ????

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:18:33 +0200

On Friday 08 June 2001 17:17, Schmidt, Allen J. wrote:
> Follow the recent thread (yesterday?) from Sherwood about using the VHM -
> Virtual Host Monster. He appears to have mastered it and I know he has many
> sites on one Zope and there is no port listed on any of the public sites he
> takes care of.
>
> It can and is being done.
>
> Allen

I can't remember if I posted it to the list or just to Sherwood.... but I
can't the example to work. No there is no errors - it just isn't working.

Gitte