[Zope] I have tried everything!!! Isn't it possible to host several domains in 1 Zope and have apache running ????

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:26:27 -0400

I usually just hack z2.py, although really you can set the port with a
command-line parameter in the startup script.  Just read the script to find
out the command-line syntax.

If you are on Win NT/2000 Server,  remember that it will probably start the
IIS server on port 80 by default, and you have to turn that off so it
doesn't conflict with Zope.  On Win 98/Me, you might have Microsoft's
Personal Web Server on port 80, depending on how you installed the system.

Tom P

[Gitte Wange]

Maybe I am stupid but really ..
Every site I have visited that runs Zope doesn't have the ugly :8080 present
in the URL.
Have do you do it ????