[Zope] Help with LoginManager

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:36:51 -0500

Become familiar with the procedure for installing a product.  You will do it
many times when using zope.
First, check for a folder in Program
Files/Zopesite/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/.  It should have been
created by unpacking LM.  You will also need ZPatterns which comes with LM
IIRC.  ZPatterns needs DynPersist.dll, which you can get pre compiled for
win32 platforms here:
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/dev-archive.nsf/ByKey/CF999B6A9B3C5C68
If after you do this and restart Zope, you still have problems, let us know.

Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremiah White [mailto:miah34@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 8:52 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Help with LoginManager

I am a new Zope user and I'm having trouble installing LoginManager.  I am
running Windows ME.

First, I can't even unpack 0.8.8b1, so I used 0.8.6.  I then unpacked
LoginManager in my ZopeFolder... and then I was lost.  I'm sorry this is
such a basic question, but I can't seem to find any help for this.

Thanks,
Jeremiah