[Zope] New UK Zope Users Group

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:44:17 +0100

Still waiting to see if there's interest.  Go on, join the egroups
thing and continue the conversation.  I don't intend to do any
moderation - but I'll make you a moderator if you want :-)

I think a ZUGUK site is jumping the gun a bit.  As Paul pointed out on
the ZUGUK list, we have to beware of 'meme fragmentation', aka Yet Another
Zope Portal syndrome.

Cheers,

seb

* Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> [010608 15:38]: