[Zope] Simple question? Increment by 1!

Arno Gross arno.gross@consotec.de
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:50:34 -0100

Hello Michael,

Change your select statement a little bit and adjust your DTML method:

select max(CALLNOTENUM) as theMaximum
from callnote where JOBID = '<dtml-sqlvar JobID type="int">'

and adjust the DTML method:

<dtml-in Find_Last_Callnote>
 <dtml-if theMaximum>
  We have a Maximum:  <dtml-var theMaximum>
  <dtml-let theMaximum="theMaximum+1">
    New Maximum: <dtml-var theMaximum>
  </dtml-let>
 <dtml-else>