[Zope] Viewing a version of a website?

Etienne Labuschagne etiennel@geospace.co.za
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:49:33 +0200

Hi all

If I am working on a version of a website, how do I view the website
reflecting the current version I am working on and not the one visible to
the public.  Due to some JavaScript that we use, I cannot view the site in
the management interface and must open a seperate browser on which to view
the site.

Also, is there a way of auto-joining a version the moment I log in?  I want
to avoid the possibility of editing the "live" website by accident if I
forget to join a version.  An alternative would be to lock all the objects
in a site to the current edit version, but I don't know how to do that - any
suggestions?

Any pointers to articles on using Zope versioning would also be very helpful
as I couldn't find any on Zope.org or other sites.

Etienne