[Zope] A newbie question - ZClasses, contents, and so on...

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:19:03 +0200

> From: Carlson, Christopher W.

> How should I be approaching this problem?  I don't really need
> hand-holding,
> but a healthy shove in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I tried to write you a reply, but it turned out that it would take a
humungus amount of time, so instead I will give some general advice.

I really think that you should try out the examples in the Zope book first,
as what you are embarking on can be quite difficult if you don't "grok the
Zen" so to speak.

When you have done the book, you will probably know how to do what you are
trying to.

regards Max M