[Zope] easier way to get this() from DTML Document?

Kyler B. Laird laird@ecn.purdue.edu
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:02:06 -0500

In order to get the real context when I call
a Python Script from a DTML Document, I've
found that I need to do something besides
just looking at the context (because it's
the container of the DTML Document).  For
now, I'm explicitly passing this()
	<dtml-var "standard_html_footer(this=this())">
and then I test if it's set in my Python
Script.  If it is, I use it.  Otherwise I use
the context.

Is there a way around this?  I don't want
users to have to put in the "this=this()"
junk.  Can I somehow pry open the '_'
TemplateDict enough to get the same info?

Thank you.

--kyler