[Zope] UserDB losing authentication information 'randomly'

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:08:50 +0100

Hi all,
I have a site which is using userdb to authenticate.

People authenticate happily and can use the material ok, but will get logged
out pseudo-randomly.

This is evidenced by someone clicking a link, then clicking it again and
again (not rapidly). They will then get logged out after a randomly selected
number of clicks.

This is really weird - I've never come across this before using UserDB
(1.3.0). This is on a Zope-2.2.4 and Zope-2.3.0 system under Python 1.5.2
with Solaris.

If anyone has any clues please let me know as this is driving my user
batty...

TIA
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140