[Zope] help!

msztipan@bellsouth.net msztipan@bellsouth.net
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:10:00 -0400

I just installed Zope on MSWin2000. During installation i created an initial manager
user login which does not work during my log in to the zope manager from the
index it provides. I have tried using the command line passwd.py script to create
a superuser login in the access file and creating a different manager login
into some init file as well. I have not been able to log in as the initial manager
or superuser.
I read somewhere that it can be that the cgi is never getting the loggin info
but am not sure if this is a problem or how to check?
If anyone knows please email me ... thanks so much
--Mate'