[Zope] ZClass Selection Property and Catalog Aware questions

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:31:10 -0700

> 1)I created a catalog-aware ZClass but its instances don`t catalog their
> content automatically as they are constructed. Did I miss something basic?

You have to modify the generated constructor method to index the instance.

http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/CatalogAware

> 2)This class has a Selection property. If I understood correctly,
> I am supposed
> to write a DTML method to fill the selection. I did this in the
> "Methods" tab
> of my ZClass, but it doesn`t work... What am I missing???

I'm not sure -- I've never done this -- I hope someone else will chime in.

-- Loren