[Zope] Several domains and one Zope

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:55:46 -0400

I run 7-9 different domains out of one Zope.

- Zope 2.3.2
- A folder in the root of Zope for each site
	/site_one (named specific to site)
	/site_two
	/site_three
- A virtual_host (set access rule) with the code for SiteAccess (see Zope.org)
- A SiteRoot in every folder (no base, no bath).

This really works like a charm. There are a few oddities in terms of
things like breadcrumbs and that Zope puts them all in one log
(Z2.log) which I have never found an answer for, but otherwise it is
really a great thing.

Enjoy,
BZ