[Zope] [Zope-dev] New Release of Zope Developer's Guide (fwd)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michel Pelletier <michel@digicool.com>
To: zope-dev@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-dev] New Release of Zope Developer's Guide

I'm happy to announce a new release of the Zope Developer's Guide,
available in HTML format here:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZDG/

The new guide contains many improvements and elaborations over the
previous HTML release, and has benefited from the review and contributions
from many community members including well-known object-orienteers Jim
Fulton, Guido van Rossum and Bruce Eckel.

This will be the last "preview" release of the Dev guide before we release
the first edition alongside the release of Zope 2.4.

As usual, any problems suggestions should be noted in the SourceForge
tracker for the dev guide:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zope-devel/

Thanks!

-Michel