[Zope] dreamweaver and addresstranslation

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:30:44 +0200

Hi there,
I try to use Dreamweaver together with WebDAV.
After I changed all my dtml methods and documents to have an extension of
.html I can load them into dreamweaver change them and save them back. Very
nice indeed.
Now my question:
  All my symbolic addresses like URL1 are translated to their physical
address.
  so URL1 might become www.myserver.com:8080/directory/x
  This is fine and allows me to see the real thing (where as with ftp I only
see the structure). However, when I send the data back, these address are
not translated back to their symbolic counterpart.
Is their a way to deal with that save of translating them by hand ??

thanks for your ideas
Robert