[Zope] 2GB Limit & Best Zope Platform

Oliver Erlewein erlewein@gmx.de
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:02:22 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

I'm piloting Zope for our company on a small Intel WS running under Widows
NT (4.0 & Zope 2.3.2). Now I have to prepare the production server (medium
sized, ~500Users, ~25 concurrent users). My question is, which server/OS is the
best to use. Our provider is inclined that we use an Sun / Solaris server. Is
there a reason not to use Sun/Solaris?

What about the 2Gb filesize limitation on some OS? Does that apply to NT /
Solaris / Linux /FreeBSD (or is that problem solved with Zope 2.4.x ? ;-) ).

Thanx
Oliver Erlewein
(erlewein@gmx.de)

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a