[Zope] Zope starts on, but cannot open on a browser.

Herschel.Cohen@ubsw.com Herschel.Cohen@ubsw.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:37:21 -0400

     Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you!, ...

     You get the message, it works!!!

Subject: RE: [Zope] Zope starts on, but cannot open on a browser.
Author:  ebalasba (ebalasba@bway.net) at unix,mime
Date:    6/18/01 4:23 PM

One suggestion I have if localhost does not work, is to use
"127.0.0.1:8080/manage". On my Powerbook that runs OS X, if it is on the
network then localhost works just fine, but I had to use 127.0.0.1 when it
was off the network. This is using the latest IE beta. IE would actually
crash with no error message if I tried a url with localhost in it.

Eric Balasbas
Senior Developer
eric@virtosi.com

http://www.virtosi.com/