[Zope] Newbie Q: how to use a "standard" CGI from Zope?

Arian de Wit a.dewit@niwa.cri.nz
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:39:17 +1200

Hi All,

I have some CGIs written in C and Fortran, compiled to EXEs and
currently running on Apache (without Zope), and tested on IIS
(without Zope) as well.

How can I integrate these into Zope ZServer setup with a minimum
of rewriting? I have access to the source code, but would like to
change it as little as possible (re-invention of wheels, and all that).

I had a look at the Zope docs on External Methods and the Python
docs on extending Python using C, but this didn't seem to click --
am I on the right track?

Thanks very much,

Arian

Arian de Wit, MSc(Hons), i-Net+, MCSE
Information Systems Integration Manager
NIWA (National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research)
Gate 10 Silverdale Road, Box 11-115, Hamilton, New Zealand
Phone  (+64) 7-856 1769
Fax    (+64) 7-856 0151
Web    http://www.niwa.cri.nz