[Zope] Zope 2.3.2 standard_error_message

Vasco Pinheiro vasco@ruido-visual.pt
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:29:43 +0100

Hello!
I'm trying to personalize my standard_error_message with zope 2.3.2. In it,
I have some HTML with some <dtml-var> to get the current layout of the site.
The tricky question is that it all goes well, if the error is not the "404 -
not found". The standard_error_message is displayed and all the <dtml-var>
tags work. But if I try to call something that doesn't exist, zope returns
the "404 - not found" error, and I get the default error message from zope,
instead of the one I created in the standart_error_message. The reason I've
discovered for this to happen was my <dtml-var> tags. Because if I replace
them, with the entire HTML from those dtml-documents, all works fine.

Why does it only happens with "404 - not found" error? Any clue?

Thx all!

Vasco