[Zope] problems with adding monthRange.py as Python script object

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:12:52 +0200 (CEST)

Frank McGeough writes:
 > I get the following traceback that looks like Zope's having trouble finding DateTime.
 >
 >   File "", line 2
 >
 >     from DateTime import DateTime
 >
 >                                  ^
 >
 > SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Zope does not have a problem to find "DateTime".
It reports a SyntaxError not an ImportError.

There may be something invisible after the "DateTime" that
confuses the Python parser.

Maybe, the indentation is wrong. You know, Python block structuring
is based on indentation (I hate that but others are convinced,
it is a major strength). One missing space or one to much,
and you get a difficult to recognize syntax error.

Dieter