[Zope] need help

mallavaram satishreddy satishr_m@rediffmail.com
20 Jun 2001 13:17:07 -0000

Respected Sir,

	We are using Zope software. We are facing some Problems in using Zope. Here I am sending some queries. So, please try to give the answers as soon as possible.

1.	How to take the back up of files or folders to the our prescribed locations?
2.	How to take the back up of database to the our prescribed locations?
3.	Give me some details about version management?
4.	How to download a folder or a file from zope server in to my local machine in
ORIGINAL ISAPI FORMAT?
      5.  What is the maximum capacity of file storage in zope server?
6.	 How many maximum simultaneous users can request to the zope server?
7.	Give me the Scripting Object Model of Zope Server?

with regards

M. Satish

Buy Lagaan & Yaadein music for 30% less.
Avail this special offer at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/music/offerrediffmailer.htm