[Zope] need help

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:11:05 -0500

from around the world share problems and solutions  relating to using zope.
Feel free to join our discussions.

I'll try to answer your questions, but IANAZZ (I am not a zope zenmaster).

1) You can XML or .zexp export an object or object heirarchy by clicking the
Import/Export button in the Zope Management Interface.  If you need the raw
files, you can ftp download or wget the files.
2) in your $ZOPEHOME/var directory, there is a Data.fs file.  This single
file is the database for all files in the ZODB.
3) http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB
4) What is ISAPI?
5) How big is your HDD?
http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/PartitionedFileStorage
6) http://www.zope.org/Products/ZEO
7) http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB and the help files with the zope
install.

Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: mallavaram satishreddy [mailto:satishr_m@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 8:17 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] need help

Respected Sir,

	We are using Zope software. We are facing some Problems in using
Zope. Here I am sending some queries. So, please try to give the answers as
soon as possible.

1.	How to take the back up of files or folders to the our prescribed
locations?
2.	How to take the back up of database to the our prescribed locations?
3.	Give me some details about version management?
4.	How to download a folder or a file from zope server in to my local
machine in
ORIGINAL ISAPI FORMAT?
      5.  What is the maximum capacity of file storage in zope server?
6.	 How many maximum simultaneous users can request to the zope server?
7.	Give me the Scripting Object Model of Zope Server?

with regards

M. Satish