[Zope] DB incomatibility between 2.3.0 and 2.3.2

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:01:57 +0200 (CEST)

Jan Lentfer writes:
 > I was just playing around with databases from Zope 2.3.0 and 2.3.2, trying
 > to exchange them at once and also trying to export and import *.zexp from
 > one to another and I keep running into errors.
 >
 > Is there a known incompatibiliy between 2.3.0 and 2.3.2 DBs? The error
 > seems to come from ZCatalogs. If I delete the ZCatalogs and build them up
 > new from hand the DBs work.
The underlaying Catalog data types have been improved.

Maybe, the old Catalog objects would like to be converted.
There is an upgrade script from Chris Withers (--> mailing list
archive).

Dieter