[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Fishbowl not problem centered enough

Steve Drees drees@the-bridge.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:49:34 -0500

> consultitive process and have some focus on what is really trying to be
> achieved. I aggree that the changes to Zope have been way to slow but then
> again Zope is going in 5 directions at once which is not a good
> idea esp if
> none of those ways work togeather.

Too slow? I'm having enough trouble keeping up with the changes the way it
is.
I suspect that what is too slow is changes in the direction *you* want. As
for me,
I am very happy with the speed at which DC implements change. Especially the
speed
at which they come out with security fixes.