[Zope] Need more enlightenment on traverse hook and security

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thank you, Toby Dickenson and Dieter Maurer, for your tips on my problem. It's cracked
instantly! However, as a layman of python and Zope, I couldn't figure out the meaning of
"MyObj(name).__of__(self)". What is '__of__' funtion? I can dig very little information
about '__of__' from python's website. What's the difference between
'Acquisition.Implicit' and 'Acquisition.Explicit'? And why these two steps are required
to solve my problem? Look forward to your enlightenment.

Cheers
Dirksen