[Zope] Storing list as object attributes

kent sin kentsin@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible to store a list as attributes to DTML
Document?

I have an application which I need to store a list of
0 to 7 persons who sign the letters. Because the name
take various forms in various place and they contain
both chinese name and western forms which I would like
to have store the reference instead of the name in the
list.

I intend to have persons as DTML Document with
attributes representing their names.

In the letter object, (a DTML document also), I would
like to have an attribute to store the list who sign
it.

How can I do this?

Rgs,

Kent Sin