[Zope] database connection

Rene Pijlman rpijlman@wanadoo.nl
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:53:31 +0200

>we have a message board on our site. and when a visitor tries
meaning,
>the message board gets flooded with duplicate messages.

Ah, I see: there's a loop around your insert statement on line
482 of add_message.py that doesn't check its loop condition
correctly :-)

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be even more specific. Stories are
hard to debug.

Did you write this message board yourself, or is it a standard
product that you downloaded from elsewhere? Is the source code
available somewhere on the Net?

Did you verify that the method that processes the form and adds
the message is called only once?

Regards,
René Pijlman