[Zope] can't log in using user/manager account

Kurt Yoder kylist@shcorp.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:27:20 -0400

Hello

I am able to log in to my zope server using the administrator account,
but not as a regular user. I added several users, and my authentication
always fails. I don't think it's something dumb like "caps lock key on",
etc. I'm running Zope with apache webserver on Freebsd.

At the very least, what logs should I be looking at? I don't see any
mention of authentication failures in the apache logs or in
/var/log/messages.

Please help if you have a clue how to fix this! I really want to figure
it out so I can use this! (Looks cool so far)

Thanks!