[Zope] From database to acl_users

wazum-mail (wolfgang) wazum-mail (wolfgang)" <wolfgang@wazum.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:11:53 +0200

Hiya!

LoginManager is definitely the product you need!

With LoginManager, it's more or less just a case of plugging in a new
so called "data source".  You can have more than one of these data sources
and have
LoginManager authenticate against each of them in order.

It's not well documented for newbies (yet), but you can check the
code and hopefully you find what you need ... and there are also several
how-to's available ... search the archives of the mailinglists too!!!

Wolfgang