[Zope] Behaviour of ZCatalog changed?

Alexander Limi alexander@mp3.no
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:43:15 +0200

Hi,

Just a quick question that has been bothering me for a while now:

Has the behaviour of ZCatalog changed recently? In earlier versions I did a
query like this:

<dtml-in "Catalog(meta_type='Track', track_active='')">

This query gave me all objects of type 'Track', which had a blank
track_active property. The ones which had 'on' in track_active were not
displayed. When I do this query now, it gives me both the tracks that has
'on' in the track_active property, and those that don't.

I've tried track_active='None' and various other ways, but I can't get it
working. What I need is a way to display only the ones with an empty value
in track_active. Could someone enlighten me?

-- Alexander

(I'm running Zope 2.3.2, by the way)