[Zope] select_question

Kathrin Deubrecht Kathrin Deubrecht <kathrin@iei.tu-clausthal.de>
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:12:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello ,

I have a folder 'project' with some subfolders (the projects). The subfolders
have different properties.

Now I created a form in which I can include new properties for a new subfolder.
A DTML-method called 'project_prozessor' adds this new subfolder with its new
properties to folder 'project'.

Now my problem :

I want to create a selection list with all my subfolders from folder 'project'
and when I click on a subfolder, the properties which belong to my selected
folder should be in the parts of the form , now.

How can I generate my side with the form new?

I don't know how can I realize it? I only want to do this with DTML-Syntax not
with properties.sheets or so.

I would be very happy about your answer.

best regards

kathrin