[Zope] getting index_html instead of manage_main in some browsers

jmr@computing.com jmr@computing.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:52:37 -0500 (CDT)

mark> In certain browsers (OmniWeb for MacOS X and a version of IE on Windows
mark> 2000), the management screen operates incorrectly.

I've seen it on both OSX/OmniWeb and Win2k/IE5.blurf.  The very
strange part is that the occurances have stopped.  We may have
upgraded the IE5 machine (that's the common suggestion) however I have
not changed the OSX setup!  It was occuring when I was messing with
authentication; at one point I had more than one acl_users on the site
and one was set up for cookies and one wasn't.  Don't know whether
that's related or not.

Jim Rowan
DCSI
jmr@computing.com