[Zope] WebDav Configuration

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:10:16 +0100

> Can anyone suggest a resource for setting up WebDav in Zope?

No, but I can tell you how to do it: start the server with -W 9001 (or
your favourite port - there was an announcement about the port to use
recently but I can't find it anywhere).  This defines the webdav
source port (i.e. it doesn't render dtml, etc, when you view it).

Then use a webdav client to access http://www.yourserver.com:9001/.

Webdav clients include cadaver on 'nix, or WebDrive on windows.  IE
has a webdav mode which is really annoying to use, IMO.  You can use
it by going File -> Open -> Open as web folder.

seb

--

   [] j a m k i t

        seb bacon