[Zope] DTML-sqltest question

Stanislav Marszalek smarszalek@digi-trade.cz
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:39:46 +0200

Hello,
I want to use <dtml-sqltest > tag in ZSQL Method. I would like to use its
"multiple" enhancement. I have got following ZSQL Method

select * from opps1
        where <dtml-sqltest ar column=areas  type=string multiple>

On the form I use several checkboxes with the same name defined as:

<input type="checkbox" name="qname:list" value="<dtml-var q1 >"

When I call ZSQL method with parameter ar=qname it doesnt find anything.
When I test the ZSQL Method manualy and enter list (e.g. 'area1','area2')
of values for "ar" it renders sql as
select * from opps1
        where ar = '\'area1\',\'area2\''

but according manual I expect(and need)
select * from opps1
        where ar in ('area1','area2')

I have tried this a several times with different values as input but was
unsuccesfull to force zope to use "in ()" statement. Instead it takes input
as string.

Do you have exepriance/hint?

Thanks a lot, David Marko