[Zope] DocumentLibrary (0.4) and PDF file cut-off

Sedat Yilmazer sedat@kibele.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:41:55 +0300

 Hi

 I was playing with the DocumentLibrary (V0.4) and faced with a PDF file =
indexing problem, complaing about a damanged PDF file

Error (0) : PDF file is damaged - attempt to reconstruct xref table
Error : Top-level page object is wrong type (null)
Error: Couldn't read page catalog

 I have checked the temp pdf file at /tmp and found out that even the =
original file is 195579 bytes, the temp file was only 130043 bytes!!! =
*Exactly 65536 bytes short!!!

I have checked the pdf.py and 't look OK
I have check the files and they were the same for the first 130043 =
bytes, but then temp one was cut off.

 Does anybody have similar experiences?

I have
 Zope-2.3.2 on linux mandrake 8.0 with python-2.0-9
 DocumentLibrary 0.4