[Zope] Hit counter on zope.org

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:31:06 +0200

Hi,

counter? Only if you want to get depressive ;)
What about the ability to look into the parsed logfiles
for zope.org member pages?
This way no ugly counter would appear and the ones which
like to see how often and when their pages are hitted
would be satisfied.

Regards
Tino

--On Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2001 16:05 +0200 Philippe Jadin