[Zope] Re: [Zope-CMF] How to add "E-mail this page to a friend"

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:07:05 +0200

Hi,

may be a solution would be a method in the root folder or the zclass for
the
folder-like object which takes the e-mail of the victim and calls index_html
inside the sendmail tag and inside the mime tags of course. This way the
page is mailed instead of only the URL.

Regards
Tino