[Zope] LocalFS - how to display objects?

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:38:48 -0500

Thanks Joachim.

I'm not in the office at the moment so I'll look at the source when I get in
(about 45 minutes).

We are hoping to restrict displaying individual links based on roles and
properties, etc. I'm not sure yet if LocalFS will support that. (If user has
role "A" then only display "A" report files. If user has role "B" then also
display "A and B" reports). We may need to create separate LocalFS objects
based on access requirements. That's why we are looking to do this outside of
methods provided by LocalFS - to keep that free of edits for easier product
updates. Although, I suppose we could override the method by creating our own
copy with our edits....

Thanks,
Mark