[Zope] ZMySQLDA Product broken

Andy Dustman andy@dustman.net
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:36:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Martin St=F6tzel wrote:

> I have read a few messages concerning this topic, but still I am confused
> and cannot make the Product ZMySQL DA run. I work on a Win-2000 machine w=
ith
> MySQL 3.23 and Zope 2.33, Python 1.52.
> ImportError: No module named _mysql
>
> Searching for a solution i found that I have to install several other
> fixes/updates for Zope and Python (e.g. MySQLdb) but windows_installer fi=
les
> don't work (I cannot choose the Zope Location Path)...
>
> Does anybody have a solution?

Perhaps you can copy the files from wherever the installer places them,
into your Zope installation. Not pretty, but it ought to work.

--=20
Andy Dustman         PGP: 0xC72F3F1D
    @       .net     http://dustman.net/andy
I'll give spammers one bite of the apple, but they'll
have to guess which bite has the razor blade in it.