[Zope] Lists in DTML?

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.de
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 19:36:34 +0100

Hi there, once again...

I'd like to use the tree tag.

But I don't want it to go through all folders, but to stop when let's
say a special property is set.

Thus I have to write an own method with returns a list of objects which
are then displayed and formatted by the tree tag.

I want to know if there is a possibility to let a DTML method return
such a list or is it absolutely necessary to learn Python?

Is there a possibility at all to return a value from a DTML method?

TIA

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.de          TTTTTT
                                                      TT