[Zope] Problem with manage_ChangeProperties

Gregg Hartling hartling@earthlink.net
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:48:48 -0500

Hopefully this is one of those dumb newbie questions that someone will
be able to answer quite easily:

I'm in Zope 2.3.0, and using a Python script to try to change a property
of a DTML document, using a call like this:

     doc.manage_changeProperties({"foo":bar})
     # doc, "foo" and bar are just examples

I receive the following error:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: manage_page_header

I get the same error trying to do a dtml-call to the method within the
document.

However, I'm able to execute manage_addProperty() successfully in both
situations. Am I missing something? Big thanks to anyone who can point
me in the right direction. I'm just starting up the learning curve here. :-)

Gregg.
--
Gregg Hartling
hartling@earthlink.net