[Zope] Download resume

David Burton eloquence@eloquent-designs.f2s.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:08:14 -0000

They can get hold of Download Accelerator from www.downloadaccelerator.com.
The latest version of this supports Always Resume. This appears to download
the file to its server, and the user actually downloads the file from its
server, which does have resume support.
This should give him the means to download the file a bit at a time without
reconfiguring anything on your site.

Hope this helps,
David Burton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jørn Helge B. Dahl" <jornd+zope@falch.net>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: [Zope] Download resume

We have gotten a question from someone who wants to download a rather
large file from our site. He seems to want to download only small
portions of the file, and use resume to get the rest of it. The trouble
is that he seems not get it to work. He says that getright and flashget
complains about that our site does not support resume. We use ZServer
1.1b1.

What can I do to make him happy? (Except setting up ftp, of course :-))
--
Jørn Helge B. Dahl
Falch.net developer - http://falch.net